Important Delivery Information!
TheGift.ie Delivery Service
Order Before 4pm Monday – Thursday for Next Day Delivery within Ireland.
Orders of €100 or more will qualify for free delivery. Orders less than €100 will be subject to a €6 delivery charge.
Delivery Times/ Delivery Agent
Our primary delivery agent is An Post Express for Ireland and Royal Mail in Northern Ireland. Orders placed before 4pm will be delivered Next Working Day (R.O.I.). Northern Ireland delivery time is 2 working Days.
- Working Days are defined as Monday-Friday.
- Orders placed after 4pm will be dispatched next working day.
- Orders placed after 4pm Friday will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday (N. Irl: Wednesday)
- Order placed on Bank Holiday weekends will be dispatched on following Tuesday for delivery Wednesday (N. Ireland: Thursday)
TheGift.ie takes no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete address supplied at the time of purchase.
- Delivery Times are during office hours Mon -Fri inclusive.
- All items will require a signature on delivery. Items cannot be left unattended.
- In the event that there is no one at the delivery address to accept/sign for the order, a note will be left at the address by the An Post Express delivery agent detailing where and from when the item will be available for collection(usually local post office or depot). It will be held at this location for 7 working days before being returned to TheGift.ie. Any subsequent dispatch from TheGift.ie will be subject to €6 delivery charge (regardless of whether or not the initial purchase qualified for free delivery). Should a refund be preferred, a refund will be processed on recipt of the goods minus the original postage fee €6(regardless of whether or not the initial purchase qualified for free delivery).
Please note minor variations in delivery time may occur at seasonal times. Please schedule your delivery accordingly.
Please note that parcels delivered to places of work are subject to local produres and the recipient may be required to collect their order from a central delivery point. It is highly likely that direct delivery to an individual will not be possible.We strongly advise that this is taken into account when placing an order and that the recipient is informed to expect a delivery. TheGift.ie takes no responsibility for items lost or damaged after delivery to the address provided. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure that a secure delivery is possible to any given address. In the event of an item being returned from any given address TheGift.ie will dispatch to another address upon receipt of a €6 delivery charge from the purchaser.